If Jesus came back, promoted his comeback single, and won a music show, there would still be comments like...
- 1: [+4,810, -689] "He wouldn't have won if Buddha was promoting..."
- 2: [+4,281, -253] "The power of HVN Entertainment, must be nice being the son of the CEO."
- 3: [+3,456, -273] "I'm glad he's gone solo, but I miss the Super Apostle days! OT13 FOREVER!!!"
- 4: [+3,090, -644] "The song's good, they just need to fix this crucifixion concept, has too much skin exposure!"
- 5: [+768, -65] "The power of his fandom, I'll never forget when Christians turned off their cross lightsticks during Judas' Dream Concert performance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ black ocean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
- 6: [+836, -149] "When will we finally get a full album?! What is HVN CEO thinking?!"
- 7: [+694, -34] "JESUS OPPA FIGHTING!!!"
Think about it. When they first met at Madame Malkin’s, Draco tried to impress Harry. He didn’t know who Harry was and, no offence, but Harry was more than shaggy dressed. That means he was undoubtedly not Draco’s class. But Draco didn’t care. When they met again on the train, Draco offered his friendship. Harry refused. And that’s when the teasing began. Look at it this way: if Harry would be a girl, Draco would pull on his pigtails, would poke him in the ribs and would lift his skirt. But Harry is a boy, so Draco copes with his feelings in a different way. He follows Harry around to blackmail him somehow, he always starts a fight and he is mean to Harry’s friends to rise a reaction out of him. If that isn’t love or at least liking, I don’t know what else is.
songs that have an amazingly catchy and cool tune but really uncomfortable lyrics
I think we’re all thinking of the same thing but don’t dare speak its name for fear of summoning it.
We don’t talk about it
ARE THOSE BLURRED FUCKING LIMES